The 7-on-7 Passing League is a fun competitive, non-contact way to play football. It is all passing, played on a 40-yard field plus end zone, and allows scoring both on the offense and defense. The ISAA League caters to the QB, WR, RB, TE, LB and DB positions. Passing is now the feature offense, and thus defense, of most teams. Passing and catching take a great deal of practice to master. Participating in a 7-on-7 league offers athletes an exceptional, competitive way to hone their skills.
ISAA LEAGUE Divisions
- 12 and Under/12U- is catered to athletes in 5th/ 6th grade.
- 14 and Under/14U- is catered to athletes in 7th/8th grade.
ISAA LEAGUE PLAY Schedule
May 19 instructional combine /draft
June 2 – Game day
June 9 – Game day
June 16 – Game day
June 23 – Championship Saturday
*Teams play two games on game day*
Championship Saturday teams will play 2 games Plus championship rounds
ISAA LEAGUE FORMAT
(Teams will practice 1 time per week on the availability of the coach.)
- 40-minute games with a running clock.
- Offensive play begins on the +40, going in.
- Teams have 3 plays to obtain a first down by crossing the 25 & 10-yard line.
- Interceptions are worth 3 points. No points awarded for an INT during PAT.
- Defensive stops are worth 2 points within first series.
- Touchdowns are 6 points. PAT’s during pool play are from the 5-yard line.
- 2-point conversions from the 10-yard line playoff or championship play only. (No 2-
Point conversions in league play.)
- Portable scoreboards with time and score visible for all games.
- Separate 4-second timers and clock operators on each field.
- Athletes required to wear 7v7 helmets and mouth guards.
- (2) officials on each field.
- MAX 16 MAN ROSTERS
For Team prices please contact Antowine Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org